3 MORE DAYS! I hope you’ve registered and are gearing up to attend Saturday morning. All the final details are coming together. There are a few things the organizers would like you to know as you head to join the fun. Pam Henderson shared some information with me. Please take note!
Sunshine Fest is this Saturday, and the forecast looks marvelous!
- Doors open for participants at 9:00 a.m. Please use the Northwest or Southwest entrance of the Ralph Englestad Arena (map below).
- The main registration table, as well as the Team Check-In Table, will be located right inside the Southwest doors.
- Runner registration will be in the East entrance by the Sioux Shop.
- Vendors will be set up around the main concourse of the arena as part of the Health and Wellness Fair. This includes various vendors from around the region talking about all areas of health and wellness for all ages!
- Again this year we will have a Kidz Zone and Therapy Dogs.
- Make sure to get your “Booth Passport” stamped in all four zones for your chance at winning some great prizes.
- All participants will also be eligible for the door prizes. We will be drawing names for prizes throughout the walk.
We will have some brief announcements beginning at 10:00 a.m., and then will be kicking off the 3K Indoor Walk with the Red River Drum Line at 10:15 AM. This will be immediately followed by the 5K Outdoor Fun Run start at 10:30 AM, which will start just outside the East Entrance.
It’s not too late to get registered! Walk-In registrations are also welcome. Help us fill the Ralph with some sunshine this weekend! Event will run from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon.
I look forward to seeing many smiling faces and people having fun, fun, fun!